Saturday, January 14, 2006

three respectable old ladies ...
I was lucky to have met these respectable old ladies one saturday afternoon ... Despite their age, they worked hard on their own, demanding little from the government. Despite their age, they were in pretty good shape - w3 (a good friend I knew on the FTF) attributed their good health to their climbing those slopes and steps everyday. By the way, they're also friendly enough to let me take the photo, which is certainly one of my favourites.
Posted on the FTF 050717:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lux said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

amazing caputure of the shop ladies, also i love the one street shot "I'm using a Fuji", and the doctor waiting shot, funny.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home