Monday, November 26, 2007

"watercoloury waters and colours"

Just as I noticed that I hadn't been shooting much this summer (partly due to terribly busy work and partly due to becoming less and less excitable after shooting for more than two years without a break), I was granted a half day off in an August afternoon when a strong typhoon approached us. Totally unexpected was that the rainwater and colours of the dim streets had inspired me to shoot again on the way back home...

Didn't know exactly why (maybe I've seen some disappointed high ISO pics of the F50), the "watercoloury images" of the F30 high ISOs suddenly came to my mind. I bumped alot to unnecessarily high ISOs, and yes, the resulting images were watercoloury... but I enjoyed them tremendously. Wondering if you share what I feel.:-)







Posted on the FTF 070810:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home