Saturday, December 08, 2007

shooting for pleasure...

A friend found two commentaries on my photos:
"All he did was walk around photographing things in his life with no concern for being a 'photographer'... " How accurate! I'm doing all these for pleasure!
"(He is) looking to observe existence, with some wit, and a light touch... " I wish I had the wit... but this explains perfectly well why I have never been interested in planned, arranged or manipulated photographs.
A few recent snapshots... just trying to enjoy myself in observing the existence of my everyday life, with a light touch, and hopefully with some wit...

on the morning bus

bright steps

"envy..."

"if life is a game..."

an onlooker... expecting the unexpected?


Posted on the FTF 071026:

2 Comments:

Blogger Miles Leung said...

ha ha, the cat takes another pose. happy shooting.

2:25 AM  
Blogger hugo poon said...

Thanks Miles! Glad you dropped by or I would have missed your wonderful blog.:-)

See you on the street!

Hugo

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home