Friday, September 28, 2007

aged shops...

... that remind me of something in my youth or childhood.
I ate alot here when I was a student ... and it's my son's turn now

My wife loves this, I love this and our kids love this too.:-)

where I bought flowers for the first time (Valentine's Day 1981)

when I was a child, I used to enjoy buying these stuff for my mother

my father would always bring us here whenever we had something to celebrate ... but that must be over 30 years ago...

traditional shops and stores like these are vanishing at a striking speed. That's why I've been carrying a photo machine everywhere I go, collecting memorable scenes as many as I could...

Posted on the Fuji SLR Forum 070310:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1020&message=22385900

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home