Sunday, September 21, 2008

some random favourites...

"(Almost) the entire city is in a fever..." a pic to remember the Olympic fever a month ago, Causeway Bay

"Wo Cheong Pawn Shop" an old pawn shop being preserved and converted into a high class restaurant, Johnston Road, Wanchai

"Shelley Street and the Central-Mid-Levels Escalators"

"Fook Wah Masions" a typical building of the early 60's across the street where I live today, but it keeps reminding me of the days when I was a boy... Lyttelton Road

"Root and (shadows of) leaves" captured by this light and shadows during a lovely Sunday afternoon stroll... Honiton Road

"I heard you..." Heard Street, Wanchai

"Once it was nice..." the tram road, Johnston Road, Wanchai

"Gray, cloudy, misty..." Victoria Peak

"Has winter come early or was I just sensitive to the withered..." Robinson Road

"Words of despair..." left by a poor fellow who had no food or money, asking himself what he should do and where he could go... 3:00 am midnight, Queensway

"Mid Autumn Festival" Roof garden of the IFC Mall, Central

(Click the image to view the larger version.)

Posted on the FTF 080915:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugo - forgive me. I really love this new photoblog. It is truly impressive and does an excellent job of showcasing your always impressive work.

Having said this; I really miss your daily postings at AM3. It is important that I let you know this. You are a valued member of the community. I hope all is well with you.

'Til when...

10:20 AM  
Blogger 梁奕 said...

Hi Hugo,
Thanks for your sharing, your quality photo can tell the story of Hong Kong, its wonderful!

6:36 AM  
Blogger hugo poon said...

Thank you guys!

Hi Stephen, how kind of you!!! Thanks for all the warm words! I'm gonna hang around AM3 as much as time allows - it's such a fun place for photo lovers... BTW, this isn't a new blog - I started it soon after I got into this photography thing in 2005.:-)

How are you Denzel? It's always nice to hear from you! You've made me a very happy man by describing my photos as story telling!:-) You have had a wonderful trip to Tibet. Congrats!!!

Take care everyone!
Hugo

6:00 PM  
Blogger 梁奕 said...

Hi Hugo,
I am so glad you have been to my blog... yes, I just back from Tibet, hope you like my photos^^!

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home