Saturday, July 05, 2008

"flying through..."

"Hill Road Flyover" - no matter how many times I have passed by this flyover before, I'm still finding it astonishing... but my feelings are somewhat mixed. I do admire the engineers who overcame all the technical difficulties in constructing this spectacular structure; but I really feel sorry for the people living inside the adjacent residential blocks... they have to bear all the fumes and noise, especially when double-deckers and trucks roar by!







(Click the image to view the larger version.)

5 Comments:

Blogger RunWitMe said...

Cool! I finally bought the fujifilm s100fs. :)

4:13 PM  
Blogger hugo poon said...

Congrats... enjoy your new toy!!!:-)

Best regards,
Hugo

8:27 AM  
Blogger TSL said...

Hey Hugo, these overpass photos are truly amazing, what sort of people live in those tower blocks? Is it a poor area or just normal?

Keep up the great work!
Crawford..

3:55 AM  
Blogger hugo poon said...

Thank you Crawford for stopping by!:-) This is a traditional old residential district... not particularly poor but a mix of low and mid income groups, I guess.

Thanks and best regards,
Hugo

6:58 AM  
Blogger Liliane said...

really beautiful photos, you are very talented

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home