Tuesday, June 17, 2008

lok hing lane & an old friend

I first met this wonderful guy last year in a beautiful evening. Took a few snaps including this one, my favourite in 2007: http://www.pbase.com/hpicckcy/image/86791756
Couldn't forget the encounter since then... miss him and the place so much that I decided to go back again on a recent Sunday afternoon. But when I got there, no trace of my little friend, though the place was still intriguing...


Yet, he must have heard the clicking of my camera and popped in only after a few rounds. It's absolutely amazing thereafter how he posed for me and guided me through, shot after shot...






Well, I wasn't the only one who shot under his "direction".:-)


"O.K. it's time to sit back and enjoy."


That was it but I'm so sure that I'll be back again... See you and take care my friend!:-)

(Click the image to view the larger version.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugo....I love the warmth of the light that you've captured shining on the wall and pavement from the streetlamp.

The cat provides that something extra that really lifts these into a different bracket!

All the best,

Ian

5:01 AM  
Blogger hugo poon said...

Yes, the late afternoon light is wonderful and so is this little friend, isn't it...

Have a great day Ian!:-)

Hugo

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The second picture down is my favourite. The warmth is great. They're all wonderful shots though.

5:35 AM  
Blogger hugo poon said...

Mike, it's nice to see you stopping by... thanks for the warm words! The second pic is also my favourite.:-)

Cheers,
Hugo

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This street is very typical. Nice place !

Vink

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home