Tuesday, October 28, 2008

in the midst of the financial crisis 2008...



tgif! after a weary week...

"any good news pal?!"


"how to spend it?"


What a week! Going through it seems like passing a century, when everything I met was on the brink of collapse...Then this question caught my mind. "How to spend it?" Spend what? Money? Not sure if I'll still have much left when the financial crisis (and the economy slump that follows) is over. Time? It has always been a big problem and I'm pretty sure I have to work even harder for less in the days to come... But don't know why, I feel I'll be just as "rich" if not richer, but only on a different level of life - friends are becoming real friends indeed these days, the family is getting close, and I'm still hungry for more picture taking - the fire and passion in my heart remain just as strong... That's how I'm gonna spend my life; I'll spend it wisely.:-)


(Click the image to view the larger version.)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can feel good, you are the best photographer that i like.
Your blog is part of my quotidian web-site visit.
Continue,

one of your faithful fan.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going Down Swingin'!

11:01 AM  
Blogger hugo poon said...

Thanks alot pic-the-floc and Crawford!!! I wish I could update this blog much more frequently but time has been really a problem lately...:-(

Take care,
Hugo

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home