Saturday, January 24, 2009

additions to the "solitude album"

"solitude is a state of seclusion or isolation, lack of contact with people or love, yet I must confess that this is exactly what I indulge myself so frequently. Solitude is specially beautiful when it turns misery and banality into a sentimental poem... "

"one saturday morning" - an unusually quiet scene of this busy footbridge that links up Hang Seng Bank Building and the Central Market...

"the last seat of the tram" - I've always been drawn to lonely people on a tram... and don't know why, they seem to like this seat most.


"a lonesome bus stop" - maybe it's just me who kept indulging myself in the mood of solitude...


"a quiet day" - one of the self-employed contractors waiting day-by-day outside the Southorn Playground...


"merry christmas?!"


(Click the image to view the larger version.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the idea of your serie
on loneliness city life.
I feel involve in this kind
of void of the life.
You match the point.
Preference for the first one,
on the empty footbridge.
Keep on,

sorry for my english,
french fan.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home