Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I'm still hungry..."

well, I have been taking pics everyday without a stop since it became a hobby / passion four years ago... yet I'm still "hungry"!:-)
some photos of eats that I dug out from my archive...

"black & white" – my cup of tea:-)

I'm starving...

"I'm so content – a treat of iced milk tea & a bowl of bbq pork rice"


"oh, it's hot!" - curry fish balls


sugar cane juice and turtle jelly – yes, turtle jelly, it's good to skin and throat...

Posted on the FTF 081129:


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures as usual,
your eye is so excellent,
a pretty nice series
on this topic of food.
...yeak, turtle Jelly ?
I don't think i would try...lol.
Keep on,
i 'm still hungry of pictures...lol

French Fan Of your blog.

5:03 AM  
Blogger hugo poon said...

Thank you my French Friend! It's always nice to hear from a friend on my personal blog.

Since I got into this photography thing a few years ago, I have enjoyed being a "lone wolf" as long as the photographing process is concerned. Prowling the streets alone, shooting alone, reviewing alone, processing alone... yet once the making of the final product is finished, I'll always have a strong urge to share it and show it to all my friends. I guess that's why and how I manage to keep updating my blogs despite the ever growing work load!

So, thanks again for taking the time to drop by and let me know I'm not really lonely here!:-)

Best regards,
Hugo

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home